Wednesday, March 17, 2004

It's wednesday.. and I haven't got my homeworks done yet! I have did some of them.. and they are hard..I'm to lazy to open my reference books.. so I just did what I already know.. and that's so little.. pathetic!(this is for BIOLOGY!) Just before I log on to this comp.. my spirit to do the homework came.. but when I saw my table is in a mess.. the spirit vanished.. just like that! the table is really in a mess ..my older sis put her laptop and other things on it.. I've told her to put her things away.. but she just ignored it.. and I'm so mad at her rite now! I'll blame her if my teacher scolded me because I didn't do her works.
Oh yea.. my bro has arrived.. what else happend today? nothing much.. I just watched Agent Cody Banks and a chinese movie named 'Turn left turn right' (or maybe the title is Turn Right TUrn Left.. I'm not sure!)... these movies are good! enjoyed watching them..
If anyone read my malay blog.. they will know I'm in a very sad mood nowadays.. this holiday really gives me alot of time to think.. and I just think about sad things! pathetic again.. so now I'm feeling down and really want to call my friend.. just wanna chat.. talk about how is she.. haha..
I feel sick..
Okay.. chiao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home