Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Hi.. I've scanned the sketches I told before. So here they go..
The first one is my friend's request (nonie). She is the director whilst I was drawing this. Hahah.. she told me to add this and that.. I call this Broke Up!. LOL! Hmm.. The sketch isn't that clean :P. Okay.. the second one is a sketch I named 'Lovely'. I like it.. it's lovely :).
Hmm.. today is quite boring.. the computer is so moody! always shut down itself while I'm playing!! It's too much! luckily my internet connection is okay...
My dad and 3 sis went to KL this morning to fetch my lil bro at his hostel. Well.. because he's in Tahfiz school (school to memorizing the Quran).. he get shorter holiday! hehe.. poor him.
I'm thinking to buy a decent sketchbook.. when is that? ahaha.. I'm too lazy.. the shop is so near! just 2 blocks away.. lazy me! well.. drawing on A4 papers is not suitable.. I'm the main user for the a4 papers in this house.. use it more for drawings (or scribbling to be precise!) than for printing..
You know what.... there's so much happening around here.. problems and works regarding school.. it's too stressful sometimes.. I think it can be good if I got amnesia and could forget all of these things.. hahah.. and start a new life! yeah.. maybe new probs.. hhmmmm....
Okay.. I'll step out now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home