Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hi! I changed the template! surprised? well.. me too.. I did this last night.. 12 midnight! I've never planned this.. but I just dunno what to do.. I just played around frontpage.. and I thought this design is okay.. so I published it! Oh yea.. I put my pic.. eating icecream..eheh.. I dunno if that pic will stay there forever... I'll think again.. maybe I'll change it with another pic instead.. Oh yeah.. I remove all the links.. just put my links.. and Videa's of course.. I took his graphic for the background there.. it is beautiful.. isn't it? This design is simple.. that's why I like it..
Oh yeah.. I've bought a ring sketch book.. hahah.. well.. actually my sis bought it for me.. teehee... just now!
Hmm... tomorrow I'll having Physic's tuition.. aaa.. I don't feel like going.. because tomorrow is polling day! my parents must be very busy.. and then there'll be no one to drive me there.. ahha... I'll call my friend to confirm it.. I just don't want to go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home