Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Hello! aaa.. I'm fasting again today. Now waiting for the eating time (lol).. still 45 minutes left. Mmm.. today I got some of the test results.. for English and EnglishForScience&Technology (EST).. I got 81 for english :( .. and 76 for EST! [even more :( ]well.. I must say that the tests were so hard! just hoping SPM aren't that hard.. my teacher is strict! (haha.. I sound like a person that don't want to admit her dumbness!)
So.. yesterday I watched Mona Lisa Smile and White Oleander. I really like White Oleander.. it's a sad story about a girl named Astrid.. her mother was jailed because murdering her bf.. and from that time on.. Astrid suffered lots.. poor her.. she got foster family.. but ended up being shot by her foster mother (because of jealousy).. and then she stayed at a house called MAC where all the abandoned teens were.. she have no friends but one.. then she got another foster family.. but the mother ended up killing herself because of stress.. astrid was so distress.. crying.. then she went back to MAC before she got another foster family.. aah.. I'm not a good story teller.. you got to watch it to understand the storyline.. poor astrid.. but one thing I really like about her is her talents in arts.. she really like to sketch.. drawing people around her.. so beautiful! I admire it..
Oh..k.. I've got to go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home