Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hulo.. I'm so tired and sleepy.. but my father forbid me from sleeping.. it is not good to sleep after asar time (in the eve) .. he said spare it for tonight!.. so here I am.. :)
You know what? this morning.. I dislocated my neck! ahhaha.. j/k... but still.. it was so painful that I cried! it is still hurt.. but has decreased... actually this morning I made a mental note to go to the clinic and x-ray my neck when I come back! ahhaha.. mental me.
guess what? I got the scanner back! so I have scanned my latest drawings.. I have 4.. so here there are..
First is FUNKY.. ehhe.. she is quite sexy.. feel guilty drawing her afterwards.. but it turned out to be ok.. I have bad times drawing her boots.. (her legs to be precise!) .. if you noticed.. her legs seem small.. but maybe it is just me!
Second one is NEAT! .. I like this a lot! she is so neat.. well at least I think she is... :) what else about her? oh yea.. her legs.. didn't look rite.. I'll repair it if I could..
Third one is RIGHT HERE WAITING ... just drew her on a bench.. and wrote one part of right here waiting by richard marx. Her face is so sad though..
The fourth one is HIJAB GURL.. yeah.. a very pious looking girl.. :) wearing hijab.. and she is so neat too! I like it :)
Oh yeah.. if you noticed.. I drew all the girls with 'manga' eyes.. if you know what I mean.. (big round eyes)
Okay.. got to go!

EDIT
Oh I just found out at school today... we will having a award giving ceremony ( annual activity for giving awards at excellent students) on 28th March.. and I'll receive 2 awards.. for Excellent Form 4 students (last year) and another one for Special Islamics Certificate... well.. I'm one of the students that receive it... students who got between 12 to 5A's (for form 4ers) got the chance to receive the awards..I only got 8A's though... not that excellent.. but still okay..
oh.. I'm really tired now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home