Tuesday, February 24, 2004

aaargh! I can't believe i did this!! guess what I did??! I've deleted all naruto anime on my hard drive.. aaa.. permanently! well.. actually the files are too big.. there's just little space left for anything else.. hmm.. that's means no anime forever! lol.. It was really a very hard decision to make.. I just closed my eyes and pressed 'delete'. Then.. vanished! hahah.. I can't believe i did that.. well.. atleast the manga is still on my hard drive... I prefer manga to anime.
Yeah.. got several test results today.. add math I got 80 ! first time in my life got A1 in add math. lol.. and biology.. shameful! 53%! lol... I don't care though.. I hate biology.. honestly.. and very frankly.. lol.
Hmm.. come to think of it.. now I feel bad about deleting the files.. hahah..lol.. I can't see them for the second/third time again.. and no naruto cute voice again.. naaaaaaah... don't worry mai.. I can still download it again.. or maybe continue with the new episode..
orait.. that's all.. Jane!

OOH!! BIG NEWS!
Heheh.. not really.. just wanna tell that I've made anothet blog.. but this time in malay.. well.. it's because my english is not very good.. and it will be easier for me to express my self.. but that doens't mean I'll stop writing here.. just another things to waste my time!
Now.. I didn't do the layout myself.. it's an automatic service. but the layout is quite satisfiying.. can visit it at..
http://refleksimimpi.bravejournal.com oh ya.. but using this service means lots of ads.. but I don't care! ahah.. it's a quite new service from bravenet.. it even has tag-board.. ya.. the name of the site is Refleksi Mimpi.. means Dreams' Reflection.. okay.. got to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home