Saturday, April 03, 2004

hullo.. tomorrow, although it's sunday.. I'll have 2 tuition classes! for physic and add math.. hmm.. I really don't want to go but because my friend was persuading me non-stop.. so I said.. "okaaaay..okay! I'll go.. hmmph!satisfied now??" haha.. I guess I have to go then.. hmph..
waaaaa.. I really hope my scanner is here now! I wanna scan some of my drawings.. but I can't.. hmph again!
About moving to KL.. my dad still hasn't confirmed it yet.. but I really hope it'll be true.. well, if not move to kl, at least move to a new house.. and maybe new school... I told my friends about this.. and then they said.. "only a year left before school ends for us.. can't u just wait?" well.. I think I can't wait.. haha.. becoz I want to move to another school rite now.. becoz there r so much tension here.. hmphh.. jah jah jah..
I'm happy today becoz I can understand an add math topic very well... hahahha! btw.. this morning we had chemistry and add math tuition at school..
what else? hmm.. bored.. I wanna scan the drawings!
hmm.. I'm at my bro's desk rite now.. the computer is on it.. and it seems there r lots of dvd here! i haven't seen some of them.. maybe I can see it later on..
hmm... I think I'm so childish.. well.. I admit it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home