Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hi! hmm.. has been a few days..haha. Well, there r lots of problems regarding this computer.. and right now I'm too lazy to write about it...
Well, school is of course tiring! haha. Hmm.. these days I've been thinking lots about my future study.. I'm really clueless now what I wanna be when I grow up.. ahah.. I wanna be an architect.. but my parents object.. hmm.. maybe engineer.. computer engineer.. I really dunno.. And then there's my aunt.. she said she wanna sponsors my counsin (a girl) and I if we want to furthur studies in Egypt.. isn't that great? wow.. It's an exciting news indeed.. I'm excited! really really! haha..
Oh yea.. and there's some family problems... and my dad said how about moving to KL? hmm.. that's sound good to me.. ahha.. oh.. got to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home