Monday, July 05, 2004

durians and stuffs..

It took me the whole day to clean up my room yesterday.. Now it's clean and clear! haha.. Well, yesterday I rearranged all my collection of books..(put all the novels away from my study) .. I vacuumed my room and all.. hah.. what a relief! I can study with peace from now on.. I've pasted new motivational poster made by myself.. and I've forbid my sisters from coming into my room ever again (well, except my room-mate sis of course).

Ah.. guess what? my mum bought DURIANS! urgh,, it's not that I don't like it.. I just can't stand it's smells! made my headache worse.. btw, I came home late today becoz I had a Chemistry tuition.. I really wanna work hard! pray for me!

I don't wanna care about anyone anymore! hmm.. so-called-friends..maybe I'm just paranoid.. or too sensitive. I don't want to care.. but I found that I care too much.. think too much.. and it's hard but I've to admit that I care ..care very much! they all r the one who doesn't care.. I don't wanna give a damn... but I did.. urgh,.. confusing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home