Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I'm sick

I don't feel very well this 2 days.. I feel sick. Headache..and aches all over my body especially my arms.. and my back..and pain in my stomach. Uh.. I feel like an old person! My eyes are tired,every so often..my neck is dislocated! (huhu.. j/k.. but I don't feel comfortable)
I submit a poem at devianart.. and I like it so much.
This friday I'll sleep over at school. There's a programme for us, peer counsellors.
And there'll be classes on saturday! huhu,, until 5 pm! so I'll only have sunday for break. It's okay.. there's no achievement without sacrifation.. eheh..
I hurted my friend at school.. and regret about it later.. she cried.. and I said sorry billions of time after that.. and then, within minutes, we talked again! huhu,, I'm relieved that she doesn't take it to heart deeply (or maybe but I don't know...). I said to her that I'm sorry,. it's becoz today I'm a bit crazy that I said something that hurted her. Yeah.. I'm a bit crazy today.. with all the aches all over my body.. and headaches,, who doesn;t goes crazy? (oh yeah,, in addition with chemistry lectures!)
I;ve to go..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing...

15 July 2004 at 19:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home