Monday, December 06, 2004

Learning process

People have started asking me what am I going to do after this...
Well, first, I want to apply for a driving license. Maybe this week with my cousin (who is also just finished the SPM).
Then, I want to learn painting.. my father has given me his painting books (big and bulky and many). But I don't know when I could buy all the materials needed. I have to go to some special store to buy all of them.. maybe Rainbow... I don't know.
Then, I want to read all the books that i couldn't before especially religious books.. I need to deepen my knowledge in it. My parents have like a wall full of this kind of books. and I need to read them.
I feel like I've written about what I'm going to do after this , but couldn't remember where..
What else? oh.. I want to learn more about graphic and computer. You could help me, Aneesah :).
And I want to do many things! (I'm sleepy.. it's 3.15 am.. why am I awake?hehe)
Oh, I just got back from the programme I mentioned in the last post. Then I slept like 8 hours! haha . so now I'm awake.. and need to go back to sleep.. (my words are all messed up.. sorry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home