Friday, December 03, 2004

SPM's over

The Exam is over!! what a relief.
But I can't rest for long because this afternoon I've to go to a 3 days programme.
I haven't packed yet... (ah.. I need more rest.. sigh..)

Anyway, the exam.... biology is hard for me.. I really hope for a miracle.. I really want 12A1's.
Maybe when the result has been announced , I will just shut my mouth and won't go out from my room. Hard to admit, but I'm really afraid... gee.

People say trial result may not forecasting ur SPM result.. like my sis... she got like 4 a's in trial.. and only 2 A's in the SPM....
I got 9 A's in the trial... maybe I can get more than that? based on all the papers.. the papers that I'm worried of are Arabic and Biology... so, can I get 10 A's? hard question... but I want straight A's.

just keep praying and hoping...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so happy for you, Mai! SPM is OVER! Don't worry about the results. Just don't worry. You've done good and Allah will always help us. Just doa banyak-banyak and enjoy your freedom! =D

Cya!

-Aneesah
http://aneesah.pixelled.com

3 December 2004 at 14:03  
Blogger Mar said...

yayyy..spm is over.so, what's your plan after this?nak sambung balik raya yang terbantut hari tu kot? :)

3 December 2004 at 21:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam,

adik, mana ada honeybiru wajah baru? heh :P. awak sempat tgk ek? sebenarnya akak tak suka! so akak dah buang. now back to the dull one.. :)

6 December 2004 at 03:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me again!

semoga adik berjaya. allah akan makbulkan, insya allah.

6 December 2004 at 03:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home