Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Open house

Today we will have open house... will start at 5 p.m. (now it's 1.25 pm). My mum cooked all the dishes except satay (she ordered it). I've helped her from morning.. but not quite tired..
I've gone to a stationary (or stationery? I cant remember which one is the right one) shop and bought some stuffs I needed.. like watercolour paper.. drawing book.. brushes.. kneadable eraser.. special ruler.. french curve.. and so on.. I hope I can start paint as soon as possible..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I think it's stationery. Yeah, stationary is the "standing still" meaning. Hehe, I mess those two up lotsa times, too.

Anyway, it's 4:38 pm right now, so I guess people are just about coming to your house, huh? Have fun, hope there won't be too many dishes to wash :P

Wow, cool; kneadable eraser, I've always wanted one of those... it's like plasticine, right? :)

Bye!

-(the one and only) Aneesah
http://aneesah.pixelled.com
http://aneesah.buffybaby.com

8 December 2004 at 16:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home