Wednesday, December 17, 2003

back again!!

Hello! Just came back from KL!! it was sure a very interesting holidays for me..
So.. on monday evening, my teacher phoned my mum and said her car has broken.. so we cant go there by her car.. so she said.. we have to go there by bus.. so.. instead of 5 o'clock.. we went to KL at 10.30 o'clock.. at night.. and the bus was late! urg.. I have many things to tell here.. but I feel really tired that I can't type much.. so we arrived at 7 o'clock (at the school) and stay there for three days.. and after that my sis and I followed my cousin to go to his house.. (my dad didn't fetch us.. he arrived at KL a day later)
So.. on friday,.. my sis who stay at KL (university there) fetch us at 2 o'clock.. and we were going to Time's Square.. no..not for shopping..but for the theme park there,.. Time's Square is the largest mall in asia (I think) so.. the theme park is actually in it (indoor) .. how huge!
And then we play all sorts od games.. space attack.. roller coaster... and many other that I don't know what it's called.. but I wanna tell you about the space attack one.. I'll never ride on it again! I was so afraid and nervous..and I was so scared! it was really frightening (eheh)..I thought I've got a heart attack.. ... neway.. I enjoyed it of course.. that was my first time ..first time ride on roller coaster and all..
So.. on saturday my father and mother and other siblings arrived ... my father has to go to architectural course.. so..my mum took us all to KLCC.. so.. we all went there..went to petrosains (I didn't go in..I went to kinokuniya and bought two new novels!) hehe.. I bought Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to complete my collection.. of course I have read it.. but I wanna own it!.. and another novel is Chinese Cinderella.. a very touching true story!.. after went to kinokuniya I went to baskin n' robin (how to spell it?) whateve.. the thing is... I ate a very delicious ice cream! I spend most of my money here in KLCC.. let's see... 2 novels... ice cream... chocolate (dove..really delicious!)..
I think I want to claim back the money I use for the novel from my father! eheh.. he really support this kind of shopping.. really usefull..eheh
educational shopping, eh? ;)
now I'm downloading some naruto epi. ... my streamyx has gone back to normal again!! yay.. yay! i'm tired of the slow dial-up..
oh yeah.. this friday I'll go to a camping! for 3 days until 21st Dec,,, and on 22nd Dec.. I'll back to school! oh my..how time flies!
I just bought my new school uniforms yesterday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home