Monday, December 22, 2003

skipped school!

I skipped my first day of school! oh yeah.. ..that's because I'm so tired.. I just came back from the camp at 1 o'clock in the morning!
The camp was okay.. I got many bruises tho.. heh.. actually I got many new experiences there..
Hmm.. I'm to tired to type so many things.. so I think I wanna show-off (eheh) my new creation..
this is like a wallpaper..but I dunno..

pls click the link below 'cause the files are too big

Loving You

I use some filters..marque(sp?) tools.. some blend.. some brushes.. lightning effects (too much, eh?).. and put some evanescence lyric.. from my immortal (I really don't know wht to put there.. so I just put the lyric..maybe it didn't suit there tho)

And this one..i did this long time ago..one of my earlier creation.. but didn't upload it.. I don't know what else to do.. so.. I put this up!

Abstrak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home