Saturday, December 27, 2003

Yesterday I went to school late..because the day before yesterday my family and I went back to my father hometown to attend my cousin's engagement ceremony.It was tiring for me because I helped with all I might! eheh..and then after school, I came over to my friend's house with 5 other friends to held our discussion group.I came home at 5'oclock pm. Hmm.. last night my modem was so moody..always disconnected itself. So annoying.. so I can't surf much..and upload much files for my blog. Anyway today I've gave up using that modem.. now I'm using slow dial-up again.. at least it doesn't disconnect itself..although of course so slow. So.. the wallpapers and sketches pages are up now.
Actually my neighbour is helding his daughter's wedding ceremony..I'm suppose to help his family with all the preparations.. I've done lot..(I think) so..I'm running away..eheh..not really,,I'm quite tired..so I came back home.
Erm.. I have to do orientation programme's phamplet.. I've done half way.. I feel somewhat lazy to do it.But I have to do it...no one else can..eheh..
Now I'm downloading Naruto episodes 64.. so slow with this 56k modem.. I think I've got to switch and try the other modem now..offy offy now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home