Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Hmm... what a day! well..kinda boring.. went to school as always.. eheh..late :p. My parents have gone to KL.. so my big brother sent me to school instead. I'm bored.. actually now I'm doing the phamplet I mentioned before.. it's nearly done! so I take some moments to relax and I'll continue it later! The orientation programme will be held on 2 & 3rd Jan..
My friends came over today..there's nothing much we did.. my friends insisted on watching The Sixth Sense.. so we watched it..about 2 hours! and then their parents came! what a waste.. hmm.. well.. we were having lunch together tho..
So..school will officially reopens on 5th Jan.. how time flies! I wish it was still holiday for me :) Hmm..I've bought all school-stuffs,, such as books and uniforms..
My keyboard is having problems now..so I can't use the comp..now I'm using my bro's comp. He's sleeping.. actually he permitted me to use this comp just to do the phamplet.. well..considered that now he's sleeping! :)oh no...got to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home