Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Hmm.. there's still something wrong with the template.. but nevermind.. I'll leave it just like this..
I think it's okay, tho..

So today I went to school. We just learnt 2 subjects.. and then came home at 1 pm.. not tiring at all. Tomorrow there'll be no classes,, the teacher has to attend a course.. heh.. of course I'm happy.. and then the day after tomorrow is christmas.. no school too! just on friday! and next week,,

Hmm.. the holiday has ended, so I'll start being busy,. this year is an important year for me. I have to study hard. But I dunno if I will really study or not becoz I'm not that sort of study-student.. if you understand what I mean.

What else? I'm don't have the mood to mess up with photoshop today..my body is still painful and aching all over.. Hmm.. I just think around..and I got the idea.. maybe I can rebuild my old website..the website has burned now..I have to rebuild it.. but I don't have much time.. maybe i can just make this blog as my website..mm.. I'll think it over later on.. website is quite something to make..I have to put much efforts in it..nah.. I'm too lazy.. urgh..this pain.. made me wrote craps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home