Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I enjoyed a very long sleep today :) There's nothing much i did. I just had my lunch just now.. kentucky fried chicken ..with rice, nothing extraordinary. Considering I'm quite free today, and my body-pain has gone..I messed up with photoshop again. I tried new brushes that I downloaded yesterday from vbrush .. the brushes there r 'mazing too. Take a look!

So.. these r what I made today..



and this one..pls click the link to view it..because it's kinda big

quietwishes wallpaper

Heh..I know..both of them r pink! my blog colour theme :)
and the wallpaper is super simple because I only use one brush! eheh.. it's cool rite?
I'll write more later

EDIT

I've been online for quite a long time (surfing around).. I think I'll be offline now to make new page for all my creations.I'll put the page here soon so that people can easily view em. Well, this blog site will be my website someother time soon!

EDIT AGAIN

Ohh! the creations page is up! yay for me :) but it's still under construction..my dad insist on using the comp..so I can't do more,,have to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home