Sunday, February 22, 2004

Hiya! I've made a new layout.. but I won't publish it yet.. not now.. it's only a premade.. pls review it and any comments are much appreciated!
Click here!
The sketches .. and handwritings (the japanese one also) are mine.. manipulated using photoshop 7.. using some hue/saturation... cloning/healing.. and some brushes for the frames there.. whatcha think? and the background if you notice.. it isn't really white.. it's a bit redder..or peacher.. lol.. and yeah.. there's nothing there yet.. no links and all.. but this site will be huge... I'll put on many links..
the malay handwritings is actually my poem that has been cut.. I think I've put it on devart.. with a flower sketch.. and the japanese characters there is in hiragana spelt my name.. and the hand there... eheh.. actually it's a drawing of my little sis hand.. she's 12. That's all I think.. now I'm going to sleep! tomorrow I have a discussion group at my friend's house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home