Sunday, February 22, 2004

Ai!!
nothing much to write today..
I went to my friend's house for the discussion I mentioned before. It went well.. :)
She has a beautiful home indeed! I like the design and all. Hmm.. recently I day-dreamed too much about dream house.. I've browse many site with house-plans.. and I've found many that I like! oh.. I really want a perfect beautiful house.. hmm..
oh. yea... forgot to tell.. my big bro took the scanner to his campus. So, I can't scan anything.. boring.. well.. actually I don't really have anything to scan.. lol.
hmm.. I typed something for my new quiet wishes ver. ..listed up links to put on.. quite many of them! it cover all sorts of categories.. from website building..to graphic..to harrypotter..to manga..to japanese learning.. and all sorts of links that I occasionally visited when I feel like to.
Ah.. today also I went to shopping complex.. I bought nothing much.. just a bottle of shampoo..talcum.. and some foods.lol. oh yea.. can't forget.. chupa chup! yummy sweet.
Tomorrow my little sis, aliya.. will undergo a minor operation. It's nothing serious..
What else? it's 11 o'clock.. I'm quite sleepy.. *yawn
My big sis aka my roommate (lol) is not here.. she's in Kuala Lumpur.. entering a competition like explorace.. umm.. I dunno..sort of.. for 2 days..
aa..I'm bored.. better go to sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home