Saturday, July 31, 2004

Have faith!

I felt like a dumb when I was answering add math's question yesterday. I guess I need more practices. I need to do topical practices ... a lot! don't worry, I can do it.
I have physic tuition at 2 o'clock. Before that I'll come to my friend's house...
Notice I don't have any other tuition other than chemistry and physic? It doesn't mean I've mastered other subjects. It's just other subjects are still okay for me (well, physic is okay 4 me but since I've started this tuition long ago, there's no point on stopping the classes.. besides, it helps alot) ..other subjects like biology, history and all ... I just need to read the books and do practices. I will (insya-Allah) gain 13 A1 ! please pray for me. I pray for that everyday, everytime after I perform the Solah.. I believe in the miracle of prayers... I believe, if you have faith, you'll gain whatever you want. Whatever you want. God will help me. But then, prayer is not enough, we have to struggle too.. and if you really want something from GOD, you have to perform all the duties as His slave obidiently. Not just asking this and that.. but doing nothing. That's unforgivenable.
The time's running out. Now I have less than 3 months b4 the exam. I really have to work hard. Hmm... my birthday is before the exam, I guess I can't celebrate it with much joy..huhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home