Sunday, July 25, 2004

Migraine?

I have a friend that suffers migraine. It get worse now.. when the exam is nearer.. poor her.. this week.. almost everyday she spend her time in the school's clinic (well, not actually clinic.. just beds.. and stuff) ... i dunno what to do..
My mom's friend who now is studying in Australia posted a migrastick for my mum.. it's a remedy for headache ( she knows my mum also has migrain problems) .. but then my mum doesn't like the smell of it (peppermint and lavender.. it's so refreshing.. i like it so much.. it smells like chewing gum) .. she hates everything mints! so she gave it to me.. I do have recurrent headache.. but not migraine.. just stress I think... so I always hand it in to my friend.. it isn't a cure.. just a reliever..
Oh.. i just hope I won't fall sick when it's time to take the exam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home