Saturday, August 07, 2004

PMS, you are killing me!

Oww! I'm sick today. Very very sick. PMS. It's too painful for me. I still am sick but not as serious as this afternoon. This is the worst PMS I've ever had. Maybe because I didn't take any pills (pain killer) that I usually take before this. I've cried, I've screamed, I've vomited, I've slept, I've tried several oils (some of them even spilled and stained my bedsheet), I've imagined my dreams come true (to distract me), but they all didn't really work. I prayed non-stop so that the pain gone. Thank-God it has decreased. And thank-God today is Saturday or else I'll be sick in school and that will only worsen my illness (the stress of being at school and fall sick!). Actually I did go to school today for my physic tuition. But just in the morning. Not too bad yet. Hmm.. imagined 6 hours of non-stop pain! I don't know if I could stand this PMS every month! My mum said the one and only cure for this is to get married! haha.. what am I supposed to do? I'm still sooooo young. lol.
Oh.. talk about getting married (hohoho), well, my cousin is just married this morning. But I didn't go due to the class. Only my mum and big brother went there. My dad was having this achitectural course. (Oh, and now my mum and dad are having dinner in Putri Pan Pacific Hotel!)
Ok... talk about my cousin, her husband was so desperate to get married before this. They didn't even know each other. The husband told his mother to find someone so that he can get married. he said he really want to have a wife. He doesn't want a girlfriend because he said it's so wrong. But he wanted a woman in his life. So his mother searched for him... and then long story... and then at last they found my cousin. She just graduated from KISDAR college. She is beautiful and noble! she knows everything about the kitchen and a very good muslim too. So the conclusion is, if we be patient and obey the rules, stay behind the line, we will get what we want! like my cousin's husband.
So, today I have wasted half of the day sleeping/screaming. I need to revise and study! Hmm, there's really no time for arts anymore (well, except scribbling my reference books when I was bored and felt dumb). Three months to go!!! and I'll be freeeeee! Ganbatte!
Ah, this pain is killing me. Pen off!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the story about ur cousin and her husband. it was a firm proof to say that if we are 'sabar', then Allah will reward us with something special, and it was really special!!! -Amir Mukhriz-

10 August 2004 at 12:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home