Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Today,Yesterday,and Tomorrow things!

Another sick day of me. I wasn't feeling well at school today. But not really serious. I still managed to learn and did the exercises given, listened to the presentation. I just slept for a couple of minutes in biology's class.
Despite all the sickness, I actually have a great day today. We laughed a lot. Telling some ghost stories that happened at IIUM (my big sister and my friend's sis are studying there), ate a lot of junk foods, telling jokes (of course).

My mum made pizzas today! Yummy although it's just a simple sardine pizza. My mum is gifted! She can cook everything and end up with a very yummy cooking! She said cooking is an art. Just add this and that .. walla!

Umm... I can feel that my body is rotting. Lol! I feel sick everyday! I wonder what's wrong with me. Mm, maybe I should go and see some doctors or something. And maybe actually there's nothing wrong with me, lol!

Oh I remember something! here it is..it happened yesterday..
I was kinda jumping around in my mum's room, wanted to go to the bathroom...
My mum: Hish, maybe there's something wrong with you mentally. That's why you're acting like a kid!
Me: Hahaha... maybe you are right mum!
(My mum shook her head)
LOL!

Yesterday my math teacher set us a test. And I got 93%. Quite excellent. Oh.. I just hope I get an equal marks for add math too (it's not gonna happen). Oh no! tomorrow I'll have an essay test for english! I hate writing essay when the time is given because there's never enough time for me! I couldn't think when I look at the time. Psychological problem,that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home