Sunday, August 15, 2004

Health Check-Up

Yesterday we had a whole day for physics classes. From 8.30 am till 4 pm. Just Physics! Luckily we just answered questions and stuffs. Not distressing at all. Oh, I love physics!

I went to my friend's house for lunch. And I borrowed her novel , 'Rindu Yang Pergi'. The novel is not really good when it comes to the writing style part, but what I like is the story itself. The theme. It's so sad that I cried a lot reading it. Reading how the protagonist suffered with her sickness that called Acute Intermittent Porphyria just caught me. As I said the writing style sucks. I almost gave it up half-way. But because I really wanted to know the ending, I read it anyway.

Also, yesterday I went to a health check-up. Well, not a thorough check-up, just having my blood test and blood-pressure test. It is a programme held by our local Masjid. So, the result is ok, my sugar amount is normal (5.3), my blood pressure is normal but a little high (130/90) but still ok. Maybe because of stress the nurse said. Oh, and I took a health assesment test and everything is at low risk! cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home