Monday, August 16, 2004

Fragrance of LOVE


I drew this yesterday. Argh! I broke my own promise! I was just too bored. Sorry! on the contrary, I really really like this drawing, though it's not that impressive (my drawing's never impressive!). I could almost smell the flower too! can you? Actually I tried to submit this to deviantart. But I couldn't access the site today. Don't know what's wrong with it. I'll do it later. Oh, try the full-view!Posted by Hello

By the way, what's up with me today? Nothing much. Usual routine. Boring life. Just study. Oh, new chapter of Parfait Tic! . Uhm, when I read the newspaper yesterday, I came across KBU college and Sunway College advertisment. They offer Pre-U programmes like AUSMAT, A level, and all such things. They r useful if you want to study overseas. I'm kinda interested. I've e-mailed them for more info. But then, maybe JPA's scholarships programme is better. I'll find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home