Wednesday, December 22, 2004

"It's been less than 12 hours since the release date of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and publication is more than 200 days away, and the book is already the #1 Bestseller at amazon.com and barnesandnobles.com
-the-leaky-cauldron.org

I actually laughed when I read that news. Sometimes people are just too obsessed , eh? Fortunately I'm not one of them. hehe. Well, actually I never buy anything from the internet. Maybe if I can, I'll pre-order too. Haha.

Today is boring. There's no water. We went to my mum's friend house to take a bath. Haha. It was so embarrassing. Luckily the auntie was so nice and friendly. And due to the absence of water, my mum didn't cook. We ordered pizzas. This time, it's Vivo pizzas. I don't like it much. I prefer Domino's. And for dinner, we'll go out and eat at a restaurant. Great! It has been a very long time since I went to any restaurant.

Tonight I have to attend a meeting. I prefer not to go, though. But I'm the one who persuaded everyone to attend it. I really don't want to go...

And I'm having headache!

Now I have something to complain. I don't have enough holiday! hah! and I didn't accomplish all the things I've planned before. I don't even learn how to paint yet! it's not fair...I didn't draw much either. Have I wasted too much time? What have I done, eh? And next week I'll start working. I don't even travel to places yet. Not even Kuala Lumpur. (maybe I'll go this weekend). I've been longing to go Langkawi. I thought I could go this holiday. But my father is too busy with his works... hmm. Maybe other times.. not today. not now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Aurana Books said...

Your weblog is very specific in terms choosing themes and others. Nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. You have the thoughts and originality.

18 April 2012 at 09:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home