Monday, December 20, 2004

Owh, new layout!
It's not like the one I showed before, but have some similarities. I'm sick of that old layout. Anyway, this layout hasn't finished yet. There are many things that I need to change and to work with.

I really hope people don't mind ads and pop-ups, because they are the easiest things I'm afford to do :). I'm just hosted by blogger and geocities, so... hehe.. But the geocities's ads can be removed with just one click. Hope they won't bother people much.
Maybe in the future I'll search for a suitable host to host my site.

I changed the comment system to haloscan. So, all my previous comments have gone..
The blogger's system is kinda unsuitable for non-'blogger layout'.

Well, actually my mood was kinda low, I was actually thinking to stop blogging and stop log on to the net. So, with this layout changing, I hope my spirit will rise ..
Ganbatte!

EDIT Tag board or not? tag board or not? I put it up anyway.. maybe I'll put it off when i think it doesn't bring me any good :P .

The images in the 'Arts', I haven't put the links yet. I'll do it later! It's midnight! I need to have enough sleep cuz tomorrow morning I have to go to school.. there's some sort of reunion thingy for my batch.. ahh.. nighty night! er.. morning , it's a.m already :p

p/s: cheers, aneesah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home