Friday, December 17, 2004

I can't see clearly... I'm not wearing my glasses right now. (unfortunately I misplaced it.. can't remember where.. hish.. I'm such a careless person, first I broke my glasses.. then misplaced it) .. I'll go to Angsana (a shopping mall) and fetch(is fetch rite?) my new glasses at 10.30 am.

My aunt and family just arrived this morning.. very early in the morning about 6 o'clock.
My dad asked why I'm not painting again.. uh.. I really don't have the time and the right mood. But I know, I need to practice to be a good artist. (haha). He said, just start with easy things.. solid objects.. like fruits.. mug..
Painting fruits is kinda very common. I think every artist has an experience of painting fruits.. that's why I'm not interested to paint them. (but I have to try, right? .. just, when?)
I'm not drawing either nowadays.. how I miss it. But I don't have a suitable time for it. Maybe next week, after all programmes has ended.. (this week is kinda busy.. with 3 days convention programme, meetings.. and meetings... and driving! and my glasses' issues.)

Tomorrow I'll be a faci for an Explorace programme.. heh.. just around JB (city where I live). This race is for teens from 13 to 17.. actually it's a two days programme.. but I can't go for the second day because of my driving couse's stuff. Have to hand my team to someone else.
Oh, It;s already 10.30! I have to phoned my dad ,, he'll bring me to Angsana..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost it? X( Not having glasses is really uncomfortable, huh? A doa that always works when you lose/forgot something is Subhana Malla Yanaamu Wa La Yas Hu. You might know that already ;) Or maybe you've found it.

'Fetch' is usually used for people. Or dogs. Hehe, like "go fetch the bone!" ;P

And yeah, art stuff needs special moods. I agree, just do something simple. Fruits are often drawn because they're really nice. Lotsa colours and it trains your eye to see the shading, etc. etc. I haven't really drawn real fruits, from life, but cartoon ones pernahlah...

G'luck with that! (I'm off to Ampang Point. Gi makan.)

-Aneesah

17 December 2004 at 19:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home