Sunday, December 19, 2004

Dissapointed

I'm so tired. Today I went to a 3 hours pre-L course for theory. Tomorrow I'll have another 3 hours or this pre-L thingy, but for practical. When you heard the word theory, whaddya expect? huh.. long talk and babbling. Imagine..the class I attended had 50 something students, and we had to surround a tiny 'kancil' car. It was so hot and I was perspiring perfusely. I stood for about two hours under the hot sun, couldn't pay much attention to the instructor.

Also, today I met my ex-classmate! At first, I didn't recognise her at all , just that i thought her face was familiar. But when the clerk there called out her name, I was shocked that I actually opened my mouth! but covered up with my hand shortly after that (mouth still opened!). I didn't believe it was her. She didn't wear hijab.. wore a very tight jeans with blaus.. and make-up! I doubt she didn;t recognise me, because I'm easily recognisable (the one and only person who wore long hijab there) . Maybe she was embarrased, I don't know. I was so very dissapointed! eventhough she didn't finish islamic school... she shouldn't wear outfits like that... (she left the school in standard 4, what am I to expect?) ... I'm so dissapointed and sad. Afterall, she is a muslim too. We can't have a principal like, I'm not in islamic school anymore, I don't have to wear properly. Gee.. she made me angry.
I'm dissapointed with the whole students in that class.. I thought many of them were chinese.. wore tight shirt and jeans.. not to forget make-up.. but when the clerk called out their names.. just one of them is really chinese! they are all muslims. I wonder what they think their life purpose is... I feel it's my responsible to lead all of them.. outside, there are still thousands and thousands muslims who are like that. Every muslims who are understand.. who are concern, who called themselves muslims are 'wajib' to do the da'wa. It's not 'sunat' anymore. If we look our surrounding right now, it's critical.. nowadays, muslims who are doing the right thing, are called weird, jerk.. 'skema'.. we have to change that attitude! ... ghuraba'.. ghuraba'

okay... I have only one good news.. I got the job! I'm going to be a teacher! I will start on the 27th! there will be a teacher's course.. heee... I'm a teacher!
I thought when SPM is over, I'll have plenty of times to waste.. but now, I'm so busy.. everyone thought we are free.. so they gave us many works! haha..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's so sad sometimes I even cry about it. It's like they don't understand Islam at all! Majority of my Muslim classmates are like that! Tight clothes and small t-shirts and you know, all westernized! I don't want to seem so menyibuk and nasihat them or anything, because that might lead to even bigger trouble. I think it's all in the parents. Their own mother pun tak pakai tudung, whaddya expect?

Sigh. I just wish the world is perfect sometimes.

But, congratulations on making it as a teacher! Yay, a teacher, a teacher! :D

Have fun!

-Aneesah
http://aneesah.pixelled.com

19 December 2004 at 23:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home