Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince's release date will be announced any time now.
Oh, I can't wait for it to be released.

I'm not in a good condition right now. I found that it's hard to breath. No, not because of JKR's announcement. No, not because I'm excited over something. I'm actually mad, angry and stressed out! stressed out of the behaviours and attitudes of people. Some people are just too insensitive. They are stupid or what... so oblivious. I know, they're not stupid. Just oblivious, maybe. Never try to mind their words. Never think of others'feeling.

I'm not sure I can stand this kind of people for long. But surprisingly I've be'friend' with one of them for ,um, nearly 9 years... Maybe I'm a hypocrite. But I'm just , uh, too kind? no.. I'm a coward. I'm so afraid I'll hurt anyone's feeling. I'm not an out-spoken person. Actually I hate people who is very very outspoken. Outspoken is fine.. but 'very very' , I can't stand them. As a coward, of course I never said anything that I think might offend them. But how about my own feeling? sometimes I think I'm the only person who cares about others' feeling and that's not fair.

I ended up hating lots of people. I know it's bad. I've tried not to. But people did the same mistakes again and again and the hatred keep coming, and keep coming... Maybe it's my fault not telling them their mistakes *sigh. I don't know how I can survive until now...

Okay, I can breath properly now. But I'm having headache pulak!. Sorry... I never wrote anything like this before, eh? maybe I'm just too mad. I don't know with whom can I share my feelings. Just this blog..
Ok! ignore me.. just for this post though :p

Gee.. I'm still waiting for the release date. When will they announce it? it's already 21st Dec there in england right?

I'm not doing any progress on the layout too!
I did some search on hosts. Well, I'm not deciding yet. I think I should stay with blogger for a while. Just for a while. I need to learn much more things about website building.I don't want my site brings troubles to others.

Okay, that's that. For now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home