Thursday, December 09, 2004

Me? teacher?

Guess what? I've send an application form for a job as a teacher at my sister's school a.k.a. my former primary school. I'm kinda excited.. but not so.. because if I got that job, means I have less time to draw/paint. But I think I can still find time for it. And if I got that job, I'll get around RM 500 (I think...). And I want to buy many things! (actually very excited)
Heh.. still haven't started painting yet..couldn't find time for it. Today I went to my teacher's house, she invited us for lunch. And yeah, the lunch was so very delicious. Chicken rice ala egypt. She studied there.
Before the lunch (in the morning) we went to school to clean some rooms for new hostel and teacher's prayer room. Just the 8 of us. Kinda tiring. But felt it was worth it when tasted the food. After that we had discussion group. Then I went back.. so here I am.. so tired. And I need to sleep.
So, I want to sleep now... hehe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that's so cool! RM500, huh? You'll get rich soon! :P Haha.

Start painting now! Me wanna see! ^_^

And thanks for commenting. I guess there are many types of kneadable erasers...

10 December 2004 at 10:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home