Saturday, January 01, 2005

It's new year. I don't feel any different.
I don't want to write much.. don't have the mood.
I'm still alive.
.... still alive

... have you ever wondered how it feels living with someone you hate. You thought you'll never meet again, but when something happened, bam! you are stuck with that someone... for a very long time too... I know how it feels.. I'm feeling it... it's sickening. Very very sickening.

I don't understand myself. Never did... I shouldn't be bothered by this matter. I have other things to be worried of.. hello! wake up! the world is about to destroy! ... but then again as I already said, I never understand myself.

... When do you keep secrets, and when do you tell lies? ... and when do you tell your secrets?
the right time seems never exist.

The death toll has reached 150,000. I feel sad. Very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home