Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Phew.. second day of school went quite okay.
(well, sort of... at least I managed to went into all my classes)
Being a teacher isn't as easy as I thought. I ended up having headache everyday!
There is a story about a very very hyperactive and naughty boy. I teach him english. He didn;t want to sit at all. He went to his friend's tables and ran around. He didn't do the work I gave. When I scolded him, he was kinda taken aback and sat at his table quitely... I asked him to take out an exercise book and copy down the sentences on the white board. He took it out with his pencil. I thought he was gonna write those down, so I went to others, checking their mistakes and all. When the class near to end, I went back to him just to find out that he didn't write a thing, not at all. He just scribbled and scribbled on his exercise book. I was so mad.. but the time was up.. so I couldn't do anything. Such a trouble-maker.
It's so hard to make the boys quite. You have to reward them or warn them about something terrible to quite them all. Ah, headache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home