Sunday, January 09, 2005

Having headache.. again.
Maybe I have migraine. Haha. It's in my gene already.
I am so wanting my pupils to like my class, pay attention to my lectures. So, to attract them, I've bought lots of stickers and stamps (or chops as my sisters call it). These are especially for the year 2 students who are very very noisy and naughty.

... my friend said when I was teaching in year 1 which is in a block beside teacher's lounge (a minute walk), my voice was so loud that she could hear it. And I'm embarrased . Hah! who cares.

Almost every friend of mine has a work now. And most of them involved themselves ..um.. with school. Actually 3 of my friends become my fellow teachers here. And 3 of my friends are becoming a kindergarden teachers (just nearby). And two of my friends are computer lab's assistants , here. One of my friend work with the school canteen, and another one work in the school's coop. I have two friends who are working in a factory! I was surprised. in night shift too! hmm.. a friend in a bookstore.. 3 friends in marrybrown(sp?) which is actually owned by one of them (well, his father to be exact). Hmm.. I'm glad they are not wasting their time.

And all of us are now crazy (um, not really) to take the driving license. I can drive now! though I don't have the license yet. It sure is tiring. And I'm very glad I got a female instructor instead of male. All my female friends got male instructors. Lucky me.

So, my batch has to do the school's magazine (year book). I'm incharge in the graphic stuffs. go me.

There are so many things to do.. teacher's stuff, Kelab Remaja JIM 's (a club i'm in.. ) stuff, alumni's stuff, 6th batch's stuff, tarbiyah's stuff, ...personal stuff,.. wow, it's quite hard to be a VVIP, eh? muahaha.. ...I'm tired. But I can do it!

Last night I had a dream. I'm not sure it was a nightmare or not... I dreamt of tsunami.. and I ran away from it, I climbed a hotel's stairs.. climbed, and climbed with all my might, so tiring.. ran and ran.. ran from the water...and the water kept on catching up with me.. it was so scary. At last I managed to ran to the highest level.. and I survived. It was so really scary. It was hard to climb that stair because with the water so fast.. and my legs was in it when I climbed (if you can imagine it...).. it was really hard. I thought I was gonna die. And I was running alone. But the hotel was so beautiful. With some sort of unique blue on the wall. hmm, I'm not even sure if that was a hotel or not.. there was no room. Just stairs.. and the highest floor on the top. Weird.

Btw, I told my mum about it. She said when you dream of climbing a stair.. it means you're going to succeed. Hope she is right. Oh God, help me with my result.

We got the UPU's form already. A form to apply for the universities/colleges. I want to choose a 'Sarjana Muda Matematik dan Diploma Pendidikan'. Or maybe Physics... yeah, I want to be a teacher. A secondary school teacher. Or maybe lecturer.. hmm. There goes my dreams... of becoming an architect.. or engineer. Well, actually I really don't know... I'm clueless. I just performed an 'Istikharah' prayer. Hope Allah gives me a sign.
... because I still love my many dreams... and I'm afraid I'll end up choosing something else! I have many things/field that I like.. but if I can't gain any of them... it's shameful.

ahh... long post. Have to end it with a DOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home