Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Quiet Wishes: Mai K Derwish

One of my fellow teacher just told me that pupils in year 5 UAF (Uthman Affan) told her that I'm the best teacher they got this year. No, not 'best' as in teaching technics.. but best in ..um..how good I'm with them, how 'baik'...how soft

No, this is not a good news! I've tried to be as fierce as possible but they still don't mind eh? How fierce should I be? They still don't listen to me. Still very very noisy and naughty. Oh well, maybe it's in my 'nature' already. I can't be so fierce... but how can I control them? It's boring to go into their class everyday. Looking at their naughty and stubborn faces. STRESS. Maybe I will just ignore them and only teach those who really really want to learn. Oh, if only I could do that.

uh, I lack ideas to write nowadays. Lack insprations... maybe because of my tiredness... I need to rest now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home