Tuesday, January 11, 2005

At least my headache has decreased. Though the pupils didn't show any sign wanting to decrease their voice volume, or even their activeness. I have to be patient. Real patient. I have decided not to be a primary teacher in the future. I'll consider being a high school teacher, though. I've always wanted to help my school.

Really. I don't know what else to write about. Really. Nowadays, my life is boring. More boring than being a student. More relax, though. But, nothing truly interesting worth to be told. I don't want to admit it, but I'm kinda looking forward for the SPM result. Of course I'll freaked out... I think... I'm totally bored. The result will make my day interesting. Haha, this is called positive thinking. Haha. Okay, just pray, I know... God will help me.
.
Hmm... considering my lack of ideas to write, I'll stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home