Sunday, February 27, 2005

I am thinking to get hosted. I have done some researh on some host.I am thinking to make a new design, new contents. I am thinking to learn web site building intensively. Now that my working contract is nearly finish. I am thinking to learn and learn and learn more! there are so much stuffs I don't know yet.

I'm supposed to take my second payment at the school office. But I'm too lazy to go to school today. Maybe tomorrow. With the money, I am thinking to buy a USB disc. It'll be easier for me to transfer files or documents from my dad's comp.. or my friends' comp.

I have this crazy idea.. to buy a domain.. haha. What a waste of money. But I found this very cheap hosting package. If I don't use it much, I can host people.. I don't know. Getting a decent url (not with the blogspot thingy) will make me motivated to invite more people to my site.. and motivates me to update frequently and to add more things. Take a look at this. Cheap isn't it? With 500 MB of space..and with a free domain name too! Oh.. but I don't know.. I'm not a professional website builder.. so kinda waste of money. But still, dreaming sure is fun!

My former secondary school is having a sport day today. I'm not going. Too tired and lazy. I've gone there yesterday.. helping my teacher out in selling coop things.. mostly foods and drinks.

I was in the RED team. I'm kinda loyal :) still am supporting them now and then although I have been out of school. Usually brother and sister are in the same team but my lil sis,who is just entering form 1, is in the GREEN team. Grr... oh betrayer. All my older siblings were in the RED team. Suddenly she is in GREEN.. no, I'm not supporting her. LOL. Pity.

I heard that SPM result's just two weeks away! oh, I'm so afraid. But at the same time, strangely, I am so excited and can't wait to receive my result. I don't know. Maybe because I have the feeling now or later, I'll receive it too.. But feeling scared can't be avoided, can it?

Below is my trial result.. nah, don't bother to see the details in there.. I just went through it hopefully the SPM will be better.


And also, my small collection of books. Well, not much. Harry Potter took a lot of space :p. I'm going to buy some more books in the near future.All those books are getting boring.. well, with exception to Harry Potter. There are so many books in my house.. but these are mine! not shared with other siblings.


My dad is in Indonesia right now. He bought a new handphone because he doesn't want to use his phone+pda+all sorts of things at other country. He bought this Nokia 2000 something, I don't memorize the numbers. When he comes back, the nokia phone could be mine! yay.. but don't know yet. Maybe he'll give it to my mum and I'll get my mum's instead. Oh ok.. this is the model. Nice isn't it?

Okay. Got to go :) need to prepare breakfast for my sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home