Monday, February 21, 2005

Hello! wow, what a long break from blogging. I've enough rest I guess. Been busy busy busy!
I have a very bad news. And it's so hard for me to break it out.I will tell you what the bad news is when I've finished with another news.

I have a very interesting weekend. Let me show you what happenned using the pictures below!


So, I became a facilitator for a motivational programme. These are 5 of the 11 facilitators, and included in the picture is yours truly! which one is me, eh? (a very easy question..haha). Look at our KRJ[JIM's Teen's Club]'s vest! cool aren't they!


These are the participants. They are from Hidayah Islamic Primary School. (yeah, where I work.. but I attend as a faci of KRJ, not as a teacher.. they called me 'akak' instead of 'teacher'). And my sis are among them...but don't bother to search for a person similar to me.. she's much cuter and shorter and smaller (very small even compared to the girls her age).


Every team had their own 'army yell'.. so this is one of the team doing theirs.


We designed an activity like trekking and had 8 checkpoints. Every checkpoints had a different games. This is one of them.. blind person.


This is another checkpoint of the same game. Gross.. haha. They had to pass the cookie around using only their mouth/lips.


Yet another checkpoint. You see.. I didn't take in charge in any of the checkpoints. So I ran around all the checkpoints to snap photos.. there are still some photos of the activities, but I'm a bit lazy to show 'em all. I rather show these pictures below.. of sceneries/randomness.. that I took when I was bored there.


The road not taken... hehe.. oh, I took the road by the way.


Oh how I like this photo. Maybe some of you think this photo is pointless, but I like it! Look at the stairs.. so ordinary yet beautiful.. with the fallen leaves and my old school shoe :D.


Randomness... beautiful! This pic has been resized.. if you look at the original pic, you can see a bird's nest up the tree! Try to see it in here..


Oh, I was bored I guess. This is Kak Lin's feet. She's a UTM (Technology University of Malaysia) student. She was bewildered when I took this.. "Some people are just too weird"...


Parents were invited at the end of the programme. There was a very touching session at the end.. everyone cried including me.. hee.. these are my parents and my lil sis. Look at my sis's eyes! and my mum's.. hehe


A very cute baby boy! Named Nuha Umar. Whilst everyone was busy listening to the talk, he was busy rummaging the box.. and of course, by doing that he distracted everyone because he was at the front...


My very good friend, Aliya. She was laughing at a joke. She's so polite in every way!


Last but not least, my favourite cookies! I ate that when I was editing the photos. Yummy! Cadbury's Centre Fill Cookies. And you can see there.. my unused tablet..and my teachers' photo on it.

Okay,.. that's all I can upload here...
I was so tired and still am tired!
I have changed my timetable with other teacher in school. So no more hyper naughty kids in my class.. (or maybe not.. I don't know yet.. just changed!)

So.. the bad news.. I have to say it real quick... I failed the driving test! Have to take it on the 3rd March

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home