Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Holiday, yay!
Happy New Year to all muslims worldwide! It's 1426 H! (well, tomorrow actually)
I think I want to make 'hijrah' too. Be a better muslim. A better daughter. A better teacher. A better student. A better daie. A BETTER PERSON.

So what's up? Nowadays I lack the enthusiasm to write. Not that I don't have anything to write, in fact I have lots to tell. Just don't have the mood.

Well, I have plenty to do. This month is the Cleaniless Campaign for the primary school I'm working for. And as one of the commitee members of the campaign, I got to make the banner. 2 metres long. I'll just do it as simple as possible. I have printed out the characters to be used for the banner. Used lots of A4 papers. I'll have to cut all the characters and then trace them to the banner.

About the magazine covers. I just designed 2. The Head-Editor wants them on next Monday. Ahh... I need some new photos of my school. The current photos I have with me right now are not 'artsy' enough, if you know what I mean. So, I've asked my friend Jasmine, who is artistic I trust, and like to snap photos to go to school and snaps some more. She always brought her camera to school last year. So now she has a huge collection of photos. But I've asked her to take more. Well, she has agreed. She has something to do at school anyway. Thank you very much, girl!

We got a new car. A Honda. Well, not really new. It's old. It was my dad's friend's. He used my dad's name to buy the car, actually. But since now he couldn't afford it anymore (he is ill and all) he gave it to my father because before this countless of time he didn;t pay the monthly payment and my dad had to pay for him. So now we officially have 4 cars. Huhu... Hyundai Trajet, Corolla Altis, Perodua Kancil and that Honda. Maybe my dad will sell the honda.. dunno. Because my dad just spend thousands to repair it. When the guy gave it to my dad, it was worn out and nearly destroyed. haha... not literally... uh, whatever.

I miss drawing! kinda left the hobby for a very very long long time! I need to draw something... I miss it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Serge said...

I think you should keep the Honda. Compared to those other brands, Honda's known to provide better services for their cars.

29 January 2013 at 16:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home