Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Quiet Wishes: Mai K Derwish

I supposed to design the cover for our school magazine. Well, I don't think I'm the only one, though. There are some other boys who are going to design it too. The person in charge for the magazine told me to do 3 -10 different designs. I was mad. It's insane! Did he think designing stuff is an easy task? Maybe he is a pro, he can do one design in a minute or something. But for me, I need about an hour at least, each. And (I think) I'm a perfectionist, if I don't feel satisfy with my work, I'll just delete it, without thinking too much. Come to think of it, he wants me to do lots of designs, and then he's just going to choose one... and the rest will be wasted! and I'm not the only one designing. What if my designs aren't chosen at all. I'm not gonna tolerate to that.. I will meet him.. confront, maybe.. haha.. and we are not being paid
Oh anyway, I've only designed one...

Okay, school stuff. Next week we'll have a week holiday, yay! Well, actually not the whole week, but we'll just have school on Tuesday. No school for Monday, Wed, Thur and Fri. Yay for that! And then, only a half month left before I stop working. Yay for that too! School has getting really boring. I'm tired of writing the preparation book. And I'm tired of getting into 'boring' classes. All the naughty boys. No wonder some teacher lost their temper (slap, punch their students). I can feel it now. But of course, I haven't really lost my temper yet. None of my students has felt the warm of my hands that'll cause their skin red, yet.

When I was in school, I thought when a teacher said "If you don't want to learn, just get out" she didn't mean it, she just wanted to threat her pupils. But now I understand, I knew... the teacher really meant it... the teacher really wanted the pupil to get out. I've said that sentence lots of time. Even today. Because it's so sickening to look at the pupils faces. Rather have them out. Really. (and they still say that I'm the 'best' teacher they got..grr)

I appreciate really really appreciate what my teachers have done for me. Now I understand their sacrifices. So much.

Okay, done about that.

I've to postponed the date for the JPJ test because of the Chinese New Year and Awal Muharram. So, it'll be on 17th February. Wish me luck.

My computer has some problems. So my dad kinda unconnected the broadband wire or something from it. So can't log in to the internet using the comp. Now I'm using my dad's laptop. And I don't know what else to write.. so ttfn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home