Friday, March 04, 2005

Oh, I feel good. So many good things happened!
First, I've stopped working! yay! I'm so tired already. I have received my payment!
Second, I passed my road test! yay! I feel so complete now that I've obtained a driving license. So complete!
Third, I got a new USB thumbdrive (:p) plus MP3 player! yay! with 512 MB of space. And I don't even have to use my own money. Oh, I am so fortunate to have a father like my father! heh.
This is my mp3 player:

This is not a very good picture of it.. it looks better physically.

Not in the mood of blogging. But I feel good!
This is a 'something' I did yesterday.

Cute. I made it using my tablet. See how unprofessional I am using the tablet.

My dad just got back from Indonesia 2 days ago. He bought lots of cds and books from there. Mostly children's cds..and islamic cds and dakwah's books. I like a book titled 'La Tahzan' means 'Don't be sad' . It's a motivational and inspiring book based on The Quran and The Sunnah. A very good book although it is in Indon Language..


Hmm.. I will go to Plaza Angsana (a shopping complex nearby). There will be an educational fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home