Sunday, July 03, 2005

Quiet Wishes: Mai K Derwish

I'm so sorry. Haven't written anything for more than a month.

Now I'm experiencing a whole new life. And it is sure interesting that I don't even have time to blog. Haha. Just kidding. I miss blogging. While I was at the matriculation, it was hard to log in to the internet. There was a cyber cafe, but it was limited for half and hour per student. There was a computer room under each hostel's block. But it only opened at night and I was too lazy to go down 3 floors just to get there. My room was in the 3rd floor.

So noticed the past tense used in the last paragraph? Oh yeah.. my matriculation life is over.

Now I'm in UNITEN. Oh yeah, the big news is, I got the ministry of education's scholarship. And I'm doing a preparatory programme there. I'll be taking SAT not A level.

It has been a week since I registered. And now I'm home again. Hehe.. have to go back this evening.

I'm not feeling well right now. So, can't write much. Till we 'meet' again.. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home