Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm ill. Sore throat and flu. Hate it. I feel so tired and weak. I had a loooong sleep last night. But I don't feel any better. My hands are weak.. can barely lift them to type this rant. And my voice.. waaa.. where has my voice gone?!

Last Saturday I went to Angsana (as I told you before) to go to the education fair. I found out that the so called fair was completely boring! Just a bunch of colleges/universities stalls.. nothing interesting. Got tons of leaflets though, but still.. boring!



After that my sister and I went around the shopping complex to look for bags. My sister bought one.. and I bought one too! so pretty!



My father asked me to do a project. Translating! Wow. I'm not very good in english but he dared me. So I said, okay. So this is the book, titled "Stories From The Hadith".. I have to translate it into malay. (oh, beside the book is my handphone..huhu, and my class photo)



I just translated 3 pages.. haha.. it's hard! you know, to search for the right malay words, and to arrange them so that it won't sound weird. (below, the comp and the book)



So, I've to work hard!

I went to school yesterday. My friends and I painted a mural on one of the school's buildings. Then I got a new job for the Graphic 'Department' of the school magazine: design dividers/categories title.. dunno what they're really called. Here's one of them that I've designed.. quite simple. Oh, I forgot to put a border around it..



Have to hand them in to the editor this Wednesday. Oh! tomorrow! and then... the result!!! on Thursday! oh.. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home