Monday, April 11, 2005

Quiet Wishes: Mai K Derwish

I just checked the matriculation placement result. Oh, I'm having headache. Why? Because I checked every single name of my batch, using SPM's numbers.. (whatever you call it.. huhu).

So, I got a place at Johor Matriculation College. I've been expecting this. But, many of my friends got far places, like Pahang, Kedah, Pulau Pinang and even Perlis! And unfortunately, about 13 of my friends didn't get a place. Strangely, even for my friends who got 7A's, and 6A;s.. and 4A's...

I may not be going there. Because I don't want to. I want to wait for the university placement. But my dad asked me to, as a precaution. for safety.. heh. And sadly, I just found out I didn't get the Petronas's Scholarship. I was frustrated (still am) .Very very. But when I heard even my 12A's friend didn't get it, I feel a bit okay, lah. But our former head student, who got 9A's.. got it! Uh, maybe they want the leadership skills.

Okay, enough about that.

You know what? I am attending computer course now. Every Monday -Thursday, 9 am -12.30 pm. Oh, how I love this course. I learn a lot of new things. This course took 3 months.. so I'm not very sure wether I'll be able to finish it or not. But I don't really mind about the certificate (if we finish this course, we'll have a certificate.. and can gain money from it..from our skills), the knowledge I received is priceless.

Today I learned how to install the computer components.. the ram, the motherboard, the vga, the hard disc.. and everything! the instructor gave me all the components, separately, and I have to build the computer. So now I know what are inside the casing (I just been informed that cpu is a very tiny chip-like thing.. not the whole casing thing..if you know what I mean. heh) by heart. LOL.

This headache is getting worse. So... bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home