Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Quiet Wishes: Mai K Derwish

10 days without updates. *Laugh*. I don't have any strong reasons, sorry to say. Just didn't have the right mood I guess. So, many things happened in 10 days.

First, I was busy 'managing' my batch's picnic (kinda). We went to Tanjung Balau, Kota Tinggi. Yup, a beach! But sadly, our teacher decided not to permit us to swim! or even touch the water. (but of course we did touch the water, some of my friend 'soaked' their legs).

Despite all that, we did have a very enjoyable time! I loved this picnic so much. All stress were gone. (I was so stressed up planning the picnic,, with just a couple of people 'really' helping and cooperating). It was held 2 days and a night. We booked 4 chalets with 10 beds in each of it. The chalets are so comfortable, with air-cond's and tv's! Yup, the number of people coming was just 34 or 35. Half of our 'batchers'. But that didn't hold us back and stop enjoying our leisure time.

What else we did there? We had barbeque at night. The boys were incharge in 'barbequing' all the chickens that the girls had prepared. (specifically only 2 of my friends and I prepared the chickens, at our houses). Yummy! We had a couple of 'tazkirah' delivered by our beloved teacher, Ustazah Suhana. In the morning before we got back, we played netball. So much fun! We also had 'say anything you want to say' session. It was of course touching.. of course, we all are going to part. So sad. Heard loads of "I love you guys so much".. "do remember me"... "do another picnic/reunion" ... "I'll miss you all a lot".. "Friends Forever!!!" ..

I didn't took much photos.. some of them are posted below:..

This was taken before we played the netball.. you can see a bit of our self-made court. Everyone seemed in awe, looking at the scenery.


My teacher's son. So cute. So shy. He closed his eyes whenever he felt too shy. Arr.. so cute! btw, he's 3 or 4.

Some of my friends at the jetty.

Some of my friends attended the picnic.


Breathtaking!

That's all for picnic's thing.

As soon as I got back from the picnic, my friend told me to by Harian Metro (a local newspaper). So I did.. and at page 9 I found this 'advertisment' .. ^_^


Look for my name! This is for my school.Altogether there are 61 candidates. Half of them gained 6 A's and above! oh, I'm so proud of my friends and my school and my teachers! (harian metro, 25th March 2005)

This thursday, our parents will conduct a thank you party/feast for the teachers.

Last weekend also, I went to a motivational programme, similar to the one I attended before, and yes again as a faci. It went well. And so tiring.

This afternoon, my mum, and sis and I went to a shopping complex. I bought a new shoes! yay. And 4 kain to make baju kurung. Can you imagine? 4!!! haha... I felt guilty at first, I asked my mum countless of time "can I buy this much, ma? can I? " my mum just nodded, said it was okay because I'm about to enter university. And also I bought one jubah seluar too.. hehe...

This evening my sis and I had usrah ar school. My sis drove our Trajet. I want to drive.. but my family hasn't trusted me yet. My abah said I have to practise inside the neighbourhood first. Until I become an expert. Haha.. Okay, I will.. I will practise.. till everyone will trust me!

That's a wrap!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home