Tuesday, April 26, 2005

It seems nowadays I lack ideas to write. To tell the truth, I've actually written 2 or 3 times and ACTUALLY deleted the posts. Because I didn't like how they turned out. I need refreshment.. huhu.

Well, after 2 times of frustration in applying overseas courses (Petronas and MARA), finally today I got this interview calling, from Teacher Education Team or something of Ministry of Education (Bahagian Pendidikan Guru if in malay).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope I'll do well in the interview.. just wish me luck everyone!

Some other things happened this week, last week and a week before that...
- (22nd - 24th April) I went to Kluang, Johor,.., and climbed mount Lambak. Although it wasn't that high (just 500 metres or something), I was so tired, my legs were shaking like mad when I finally reached the peak. So painful!. Imagine, there was no rest, the mount was so steep! so you have to continue climbing no matter what. By the time I reached back the bottom of the mount, I couldn't walk properly. The next day, my body was aching all over!

-(17th April) My former school had this 10 years celebration and Award-giving ceremony. I walked on stage just once to receive my 10A's thropy.. huhu. My mom said I walked too slow. Haha. I had to! that day I wore high heels. So it would make some annoying tuk-tak-tuk sound when it touch the stage's surface.. so I had to walk slowly to decrease the volume. Haha.

-(20th April) Well, as always :p, I drove the car to my college. On this day, when I was going to go reverse and drove out from my parking lot, I hit a truck that wasn't move. I didn't realized the truck was there and couldn't see it from my mirrors... fortunately the crash wasn't serious. But I was shaking like mad when I drove back home! my first experience, hitting other vehicles!

Well, now I'm in a korean-movies mood. I've been watching and buying and downloading many korean movies! Now my favourite is Windstruck. Actually I've watched it for more than 3 times! I am fascinated on how korean movies are made.. they're beautifully written! Every movie is different (well.. their dramas are typical, but not the movies)..unlike Malay's movies.. so typical.

I still couldn't find the right time and mood to start drawing. Again, HOW I MISS IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home