Monday, March 14, 2005

How is my result?
I got 10A's... 7A1's, 3A2's, 1B3, 1B4. Not bad, not bad at all.
But still, I am dissapointed, can't help it, can anyone?
But I admit that I deserve this. I know it's quite impossible for me to get straight A's considering my attitude, I didn't work hard, last minute studying.. haha.
I'm so unfortunate, so lucky. I'm being blessed with 10A's. God loves me.

Now I'm busy completing application forms. Now I'm waiting for my mum, she'll fetch me and we'll go to the bank to make a bank draft, to pay for process fees. Now I'm busy :).

Just a day after the result, I went to KL, for a Leadership Course for 3 days. So I've wasted (not really) 3 days.. because we only have 10 days to complete all the forms and to send the application.

Okay... my full result:

Malay A1
English A1
Arabic (Bahasa Arab Tinggi) A2
Mathematics A1
Add Math A1
History A1
Physics A1
Al-Quran & As-Sunnah Edu A1
Syariah Islamiyah Edu A2
English For Science And Technology (EST) A2
Chemistry B3
Biology 4B
English GCE-O A2

So, my comments...
I was surprised with EST, the paper was soooo easy! most of my friends got A2 too.. maybe the graph has been changed..
And.. history! wow.. I never thought I can get an A1 for History. I'm so thankful.
Chemistry.. quite dissapointing. I got A2 in the trial. Low chance to apply to overseas with B3 in chemistry..but, oh well.. I'll try to apply
Biology.. I guess that's the best I could do! I accept that result.. :) hating bio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home