Sunday, March 20, 2005

Quiet Wishes: Mai K Derwish

My family and I went to Langkawi for holiday, for 4 days. Nice, nice, but not as exciting as I imagined it would be.

The resort we stayed at was full of europeans. I didn't feel comfortable at all. When we wanted to swim at the swimming pool or at the beach, all the mat saleh would stare at us.. because we were wearing tudung, and big shirt , while they were wearing swimming trunks and bikinis! Urgh...

Well, we didn't swim too long. We have circled the island a couple of times,though. We have a ride on cable cars, we went to the underwater world, we went to Langkawi Bird Paradise. We went shopping (specifically, my mum went shopping and we followed her..haha). I bought some key chains to be given to my close friends.

Surprisingly, we didn't go to any Mahsuri-related places. Uh, I don't care too much bout that... Especially the mausoleum (sp?).. I wonder why people go there.. just stare at the mausoleum? Maybe there are other interesting things there that I don't know.

We took a lot of pictures. But all of them are in my father's laptop. Maybe if I have enough energy, I'll transfer some of them here...

We took a flight to langkawi from KLIA, with AirAsia (now everyone can fly.. haha). The aircraft was small... well, cheap, I know. And when we were landing, my ears hurt so much! Maybe because the aircraft's pressure absorber didn't work well.. yeah, I know, cheap aircraft. Haha. But I took a lot of nice pictures on the way back.

Urm, for the future... I planned to take Engineering. Computer engineering if possible. But my priority is to go overseas. Pray for me.

Oh, I don't know what else to write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home